The Lies (and misconceptions) of the "'truth' movement"

Intro (scroll down for entries)

I readily admit that I have no doubts that most members of the “truth movement” sincerely believe all the nonsense that they spout. I even think that most of the “leaders” of the movement, the ones who run the sites and write the books make the videos etc believe all of what they purport. However far too many of them present the facts in a less than honest fashion: quotes are taken out of context, contrary information omitted, rumors are reported as fact etc, others are too blinded by their preconceived notions to see the fallacies of their theories. I did want a blog title that would garner attention and ‘The Misconceptions of the Truth Movement’ just wouldn’t have the same ring to it.

I will address specific errors made by leading “truthers” in this blog and will erase any generic replies that have nothing to do with the entry topic. In other words if the entry is about Amanda Keller contradicting herself replies going on about the debris from flight 93 or Silverstein’s “pull it" comment etc. etc. will be deleted. Personal attacks and insults whether directed at me or other commenters, whether made by “truthers” or “debunkers” will be deleted as well.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Margolis update

I e-mailed Margolis but got no response. I joined Twiter just to touch base with him

Margolis: "Abuse pours in re my 9/11 article(www.ericmargolis.com). One angry emailer calls me a `media whore Mossad pussy' Very creative.
12:04 PM Sep 20th via web"

ME: "The problem is you lied it that essay. E.G. You said you met OBL but in your book you said you hadn't http://tiny.cc/af8y5"

Margolis: "My first editor wanted the mention deleted. I didn't think it important at the time."

ME: "So when did you meet him? You told CNN it was in '92 but in your book you said reffering to 1996-7 "I had not met bin Ladeen" "

No comments: